I am lucky enough to live and work on the Isle of Portland – a unique natural and manmade landscape in the midst of the Jurassic Coast. My studio is The Sculpture Hut at Portland Bill and you are welcome to come and work with me there where I run various activities for adults, children and all the family.
- Coast Magazine Sept 2012 Try It Now! Stone Sculpture
- Creative Conversations 2011 In discussion with Joe Stevens
- Dorset Magazine May 2010 For Art’s Sake: The Sculpture Hut.
- Artwey Open Studios video 2009 At The Sculpture Hut
- Sunday Guardian 2008 Open Studios: Dorset Art Weeks
Check out The Sculpture hut page on facebook and the Gallery of faces and stones that have appeared over the years!
I love working with communities engaging with nature and materials. Happy to discuss ideas and tailor a project to your particular needs. Commissions and enquiries very welcome.